The Green brothers started the likes of the MCA business in a one-room office in Newark, New Jersey. The company was known as the Automobile Association of New Jersey in 1933 and had their own storefront location as they moved from that one room office. The motor club began to grow and attracting new members outside of New Jersey. The company blossomed and developed 13 more companies from Maine to Florida and even west to Michigan and Ohio, then south to Kentucky. In 1958, the company changed the name to Motor Club of America. The headquarters was located in Paramus, New Jersey where it was now has a 5 stories building to supply motor club operations effectively. The Motor Club of America Enterprises, Inc. became one of very few qualified motor clubs to conduct business in every state along with Canada, by 1992. Also, they still today continue to be the qualified issuers of related arrest bond certificate for drivers in every state
Becoming an MCA Associate gives you the privilege of selling it’s services as long as they maintain a membership package of their own. How you acquire new customers is completely up to you, even if that means working from home! It doesn’t matter if you sign up for the Total Security Package, or the Security Plan Plus, you will be given the right to market and sell all of the packages on MCA’s behalf. When you sign up, you will pay your first and last month’s dues and then will be invited to become an authorized MCA agent.
MCA then pays you 100-200% commissions on all the packages you sell and gives you a website to handle the order processing. You can invite others to experience the same top notch roadside assistance you receive and even get paid for it. The $80-$90 commissions really do add up and can quickly replace a job’s income. Payments are issued every Friday via direct deposit for last week’s activities, so you never need to worry about waiting for a check.
Why start a career with MCA
- Low Start Up Cost (Only $40-$80 to Get Started)
- No Commute – Work in Your Living Room
- No Boss
- 200% Commission Structure
- On Time Pay via Direct Deposit
- Training & Tools Provided to Help You Succeed
- Greater Earning Potential than a JOB
- Emergency Roadside Assistance – Unlimited Towing, Fuel Delivery, Lock Out Service, Tire Changing and more…
- Travel Assistance Reimbursement – $500 reimbursement to cover rental car, meals & lodging when your vehicle is disabled.
- Trip Planning and Travel Reservations – Door to Door Directions & Exclusive Discounts on Lodging & Special Events
- Arrest Bonds – A $500 Get out of Jail Free Card
- Bail Bonds – Up to $25,000 Paid to Release You when Arrested for a Moving Violation, Vehicular Manslaughter or Negligent Homicide due to a covered accident.
- Attorney Fees – Up to $2,000 to cover lawyer’s fees in connection with moving violations, personal damages and property damages.
- Stolen Vehicle Reward – $5,000 Posted to the Person Who Recovers Your Stolen Vehicle
- Credit Card Protection – $1,000 Reimbursement for the Misuse of Your Credit Cards
- Hotel and Rental Card Discounts – Up to 45% off
- Prescription, Vision, and Dental Discounts – Up to 75% off
- Emergency Reimbursement Benefits – $500 Benefit Checks Paid to You for Going to the Emergency Room
- Daily Hospital Benefit – $150 Paid Daily if you are Admitted to the Hospital for a Covered Accident.
- Accidental Death Benefit – $60,000 Accidental Death Policy Paid to Your Estate by Zurich Insurance of North America
- Worldwide Travel Assistance Program – Medical Evacuation, Return of Child, Return of remains, and much more